The IFCJ is helping the needy people in Israel and other parts of the world as well. Their ways of giving out money to the people may be either through e-mails or phones. There are special monthly donations made available by the IFCJ. Also there are methods and ways to honor someone very close by providing them with gifts and other things.
Ways to giving out to People
A common question maybe ‘Is IFCJ a good charity?’. There are different ways by which one can donate and give out the needy ones. They can listed down as follows:
- Donate by phone or e-mail: The toll free number provided by the IFCJ 800-486-8844 or 312-641-7200 can be dialed to donate money to the IFCJ. Cheque or money orders are also accepted.
- Monthly donations: One can easily donate to the Jewish tribe by becoming a member or friend of the IFCJ, that is basically becoming the monthly partner of the organization.
- Make someone honored: One can gift a friend, close one or loved one. If a person sends the gift with honor then IFCJ will send it with a card in honor of the person’s loved one.
- Smile for Israel: Amazon has come up with an incredible donating procedure. A portion of the money one uses for shopping online will be sent to the Fellowship. Amazing IFCJ reviews and IFCJ ratings are coming in as a result of this program.
- Planning of Gifts: One can even plan a gift for the needy ones from the future savings, will or trust. A helpful and modest tax saving strategy for the commoners.
The IFCJ rating graph has shown high crests in the recent years owing to the recent innovative procedures of commoner’s involvement in this development procedure and even tax saving schemes.